Terms & Conditions
- All pictures are for reference only and may differ from the actual product.
- All flowers are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply your chosen item, we reserve the right to substitute with other products of equivalent value and quality without notice.
- As flowers are natural products, colors may vary from that shown in our catalogue is for general references.
- No cancellation is accepted once order was confirmed.
- All flowers are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Delivery date on next 2 days after order received.
- Delivery is not available on Sundays or public holidays, orders will be delivered on the next working day.
- Delivery time requested will be accommodated with our best possible, yet it will subject to traffic situations.
- Unexpected traffic or weather condition may affect the arrival time. It may re-arrange the delivery accordingly.
- When a No.8 or above tropical cyclone signal, a rainstorm red or black signal is issued, the delivery service will be suspended or being delayed.
- Please make sure the contact number and delivery address you have provided is correct.
- Orders are delivered provide address, redirect or re-delivery service are not allow, please ensure the delivery address, delivery date, recipient and contact number are accurate and complete.
- We will not responsible for any mistake made by customer when placing order on flowers, colors, delivery address or delivery date.
Flower Delivery Charge
|within Hong Kong & Kowloon city area||HK$60|
|Distant New Territories
(Tsing Yi, Fanling, Sheung Shui, Tuen Mun, Gold Coast, Yuen Long,
Tin Shui Wan, Fairview Park, Kam Tin, Park Island, Sai Kung, Clear Water Bay)
|Distant HK Island
(The Peak, Stanley, Repulse Bay, Deep Water Bay, Chung Hom Kok,
Red Hill Peninsula, Tai Tam, Shek O, HK Parkview)
|Airport, Tung Chung, Discovery Bay, Disneyland||HK$180|
Pacific Greetings HK Ltd. reserves the right on all final decisions.